- 100% Cotton
- 4.8 oz.
- Stretch back and side panels
- Short sleeves
- Single-breasted with snap closure
- Back-collar apron holder with engraved snap tap
- Left sleeve thermometer pocket
- Right sleeve utility pocket
- Hidden front zipper pockets
- Available in black only
Worthy of an artist’s brush, the Tribeca Chef Coat lets you curate your kitchen with executive style and executive efficiency. Capturing the cosmopolitan spirit of the triangle below Canal Street, this coat demands excellence.
- Machine Wash Cold with Like Colors, No Hotter Than 104F (40C).
- Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Warm Iron as Needed.
A sturdy, durable cotton-twill fabric that improves versatility
Stretched-to-fit, breathable fabric that’s lightweight and comfy
Tailored specifically for men with options for looser and wider fits
A pocket sewn into the garment without visible signs of stitching
This apparel offers details that are a step above our basic collection
Ball-and-socket attached to the opposite sides of the garment
Sleeves start at the shoulder and break before reaching the elbow
SNAP APRON TAB
Snap-tab closure located behind the neck used to secure the apron
Write Your Own Review
This garment can be printed on with graphics and logos. Please contact us to discuss printing onto your garments.
LT01: 70% wool, 15% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% acrylic 900 Grms/mt